Sunday, February 9, 2014

T-shirt Concepts?









____________________________________________________________________

So today I was thinking about t-shirts designs, and wanted to see what my drawings would look like on them. This is just for fun though, I wouldn't really put them on tshirts, unless I did something more to them. Maybe I could add some phrases or something that would bring it more alive?  What do you think?
How can I make these more "t-shirt wearable" graphics?

I guess it's back to the drawing board I go!

Dee




3 comments:

  1. I think your idea is perfect! In my opinion you can put some phrases with your desings! Love it!

    MartaandXisca^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across your page from Etsy. Love your drawings--kinda obsessed now! You should definitely make t-shirts. :)

    ReplyDelete