Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The World Is My Oyster




____________________________________________________________________

"The world is my oyster"

Oddly, this quote just randomly popped into my head and is pretty appropriate to what I have been feeling lately.  Basically, I feel like I can have so many opportunities, but I can't grab them fast enough.  There doesn't seem to be enough time in a day anymore.  From daily tasks, work, chores, projects, social life etc., how do you find the time? I just don't want to lose that chance to do something because I wasn't quick enough to jump on the ball.

Life changes, moments pass, and opportunities can slip away.  I need time management, and to figure out what's most important or adds the most value to my life.

I know.  I can't do it all.  *tears*

How do you find the time in your day to do everything?
I need to know!  

Side note:  The rendering above is from my ipad on paper by 53 :)

X
Dee









No comments:

Post a Comment