Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Good Night with Pooh


____________________________________________________________________

Hello!

You all probably noticed something different about this post.  Yes...I finally hooked up my scanner!
At first, I was going to buy an all-in-one printer with a scanner built in, but realized that I already had one from awhile ago.  I remembered seeing it in the basement, so I took up and installed the software for it, which took a long time after a few failed attempts! When everything was finally installed, I tested the scanner and voila! it works perfectly!!  Now I have better looking images for my posts!

New format - clear colorful images with a digital watermark.

It's been a long day and I'm ready to crash with my Pooh bear :)

Everyday is a chance for improvement. There's always room for better.
X
Dee





No comments:

Post a Comment