Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sailing with Stripes!






____________________________________________________________________


Hi All!

Last night, I was browsing around the Forever 21 site to get some wearable fashion inspiration, and came upon this cute but very affordable nautical crop top.  First, I'm a fan of the nautical inspired clothing because it's fresh and simple to wear. Second, for the price it's a steal!  Third, well I love sea animals - whales, dolphins, seals, jellyfish, starfish, octopus, squid, you get the point.

I drew the jeans a little bit different to make it a little more less sailor, and added a long necklace for that bling factor!  Actually, reminds me of something at J Crew, but less conservative. 
Then I decided to top it off with a wristlet to make the outfit a little more casual, like I'm going grocery shopping look haha.  

Do you like nautical inspired clothing?  If so, what would you pair with this red striped tee?  Tell me in the comments!

Laters!

X
Dee





No comments:

Post a Comment