Saturday, January 11, 2014

Topshop Jacket = Chinese Merchant







____________________________________________________________________

Topshop is one of my favorite places to shop after Zara.  It' s a bit on the pricey side, but if you go to their sale section you could probably score a cool item or two.  Today I picked out this unusual silhouette wool jacket, which runs about $170.  What actually caught my eye, was the color.  I love the color chartreuse! However, after sketching the coat and drawing the hair in that style, the what was suppose to be a "chic" look, became a chinese merchant look.... sigh.  

Oh well!  Even though it didn't really turn out the way I wanted...I put it up anyways.  
What would you wear with this jacket? Let me know!

X
Dee 





No comments:

Post a Comment