Thursday, March 13, 2014

DO EPIC CHIC with Songofstyle!


____________________________________________________________________

Of course, I had to draw the other Song sister - Aimee!

She always has the best outfits!  Even with a simple t-shirt and jeans, pairing it will a statement necklace and heels make it pop!  I remember when I first discovered fashion bloggers, and Aimee was actually one of the first, if not the first blogger that I ever followed.  I was inspired by her, mainly because of her California influenced style.  And If you knew me, my heart is in L.A!  

Another cool thing about following bloggers in the beginning, is being able to see the transformation they go through, and the opportunities that it brings them. It makes you think that you can do it too!  You just need to work hard and keep on grinding.  Keep moving foward towards your dreams.  Hopefully that rings true for me.

Hope you all find that passion that comes within you and work hard to make it work!

X
Dee




3 comments:

  1. Enhorabuena por los diseƱos! son todos estupendos.
    http://dosarmarios.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your designs are so amazing, and the idea of illustrate the outfits is great! I always wanted to see me in a illustration :D
    Love! Laura

    ReplyDelete