Monday, February 3, 2014

Blush for Neonblush





____________________________________________________________________

Jenny Ong of Neon Blush is one of my favorite bloggers.  I love her style because it's something that I would definitely wear - feminine with a slight edge, she can pull off many looks!

Which is why I couldn't help but draw her, especially with the fluffy white beanie!  Makes me want to get one too.  

One another note:  Yesterday was the SUPERBOWL, but the game was TERRIBLE!
Were the Broncos even playing??  I couldn't even watch...sad, sad game.  So this is where Manning is going to leave off...

Did you watch the superbowl?
Who did you root for?  What did you think of the game?!
Love to hear in the comments :)

X
Dee








2 comments:

  1. I love your illustrations -- especially the ones you're doing of bloggers!
    xx Abby | a geek tragedy

    ReplyDelete